Friday, March 27, 2009

wasted time

Finally finished reading I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell by Tucker Max. I usually breeze through books much more quickly, but it was almost a chore getting through this one. The stories were the same. How many different ways can you say you got drunk and had sex? And he acts as if he invented black out drunk (aka "Tucker Max Drunk") and having sex every day of the week. Most of the guys I know do the same thing. They just don't write about it. He's just like any other drunk idiot at the bar. But with halfway decent writing skills and too much time. Yawn.

Without Slingblade (the only interesting person in the book), I would have quit reading halfway through. And I've never not finished a book.

Next up... Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man by Steve Harvey. I really need to read a real book soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment