Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sorry Suze

A day off work is detremental to my bank account. I spend way too much time online. Which leads to online shopping. Today I bought a transmitter for my ipod so I can finally listen to all the music I download in the car. Also bought Darwin's Dangerous Idea: Evolution and the Meaning of Life from Amazon. And then I was browsing through bikes for sale on Craig's List (which I do daily), and finally found one that sounded promising. A Schwinn Ladies Cruiser for a mere $40. I went to check it out, loved it, and bought it (while four other hopeful buyers were on the way).

Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to take my year-old weimaraner on a bike ride. This will be interesting if not life-threatening...

1 comment:

  1. Online shops are such dangerous territory, it's all too easy to just click and buy.

    ReplyDelete