Saturday, February 21, 2009

So I'm staying at home on a Saturday night. I've spend all of my last paycheck and have about $20 to last me until Friday. So while my friends are out having dinner and a night out on the town, I'm stuck here eating a peanut butter sandwich and popcorn while watching Good Will Hunting (i DVR'd it a few a days ago). You know things are bad when you cannot even afford a Red Box rental. 

Once I do have extra $$$, I want to buy a Nikon. My digital camera broke and although I'm not good with cameras/photography, the Nikon just looks so chic and sophisticated. I want I want I want. And it really sucks having to resort to mac photobooth when needing to take a picture of something. 






Oh the joys of being a 20something in the current economy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment